Thursday 20 June 2013

About

Hello everyone.! Welcome to The Amepro Clicks, the blogspot cum a collection of photos clicked by me.

I'll be lying if I said that I wasn't inspired by a friend of mine who blogs a LOT, but I wanted to do something different from the rest, different from blogging yet the same, also I wanted to showcase few of my photographs without doing the obvious showoff of creating a page on Facebook - _____'s Photography. So I came up with the idea of this kind of a blog where I could display a few good photos clicked by me and explain the conditions and settings of the photograph along with any story associated with it. This way I could display my pics and also write a blog.

I have been using a DSLR since an year or so and till date I feel that every time I use it, I get to learn something new, something not yet tried by me, something not yet tested. 
I am more of a landscape photographer and thus most of my clicks are related to nature.
Thus I think of myself as a Semi Professional. Since the name Semi-Pro clicks would have been a stinker, I went for Amepro (Amature + Professional) P.S - It should have been Amapro or Ampro which would have been an even bigger stinker. Thus the name.

The blog will be fully operational once I upload the collection of my best clicks and after that I shall keep a regular update of any other photo that I have clicked.

Now, its time time for you to relax and enjoy.