Friday 21 June 2013


And so, I continue to upload my collection of photos (not the whole collection obviously) but still, I dont have much to do these holidays except to sleep and thus I'm here. 


This shot was taken at my house the day Ranbir Kapoor's movie Besharam was being shot at my society. (Btw a scene for the same movie was shot again in a couple of weeks time) Back to the main story, this shot was taken while waiting for shooting to resume, somewhere on third floor balcony where I somehow managed to find a foot of space as that day there was not an inch to spare. People (esp girls :P) everywhere, people I hadn't seen ever in or even around my society, so much so that the guard at the main gate had to throw some of them out (PS not literally throw :p)
The light shown here was a huge spotlight whose light was being reflected upon a tree nearby.

No comments:

Post a Comment