Saturday 22 June 2013

AirIndia 747

The 747. This has been perhaps the most troublesome shot ever taken by me. I roamed around Dwarka to get a perfect place where I could click an aircraft to the nearest. Illegal.? I don't think so. They didn't inform me :p. Btw, this was near a road towards Gurgoan from where anyone could see the T1 runway completely. With barely any security check post you can stand there and watch the planes takeoff and land through out the day. Damn. if I had a telephoto lens, could have seen the pilot too.!! Weird.! Security....!!!

2 comments:

  1. Its not illegal per se. In fact it is called Airplane spotting. And leave your comments section open. You will miss a lot of feedback, because people(including me) don't like to login to just write one comment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Done. Open now. Cant figure out how to put a share on fb option though. :p

      Delete